The New York Jewelry Design Institute is dedicated to helping beginners and professionals develop the skills they need to compete and thrive in today’s jewelry industry through the most innovative jewelry classes available.
By offering a series of in-depth courses, hands-on training, expert teachers, and lectures and presentations from some of the top names in the New York and global jewelry business, NYJDI provides a mix of science, art, craftsmanship and computer technology that leads our students to become fully dimensional artisans, designers and business people. Conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan, the school is planning to extend its reach by developing a series of webinars and distance education modules that will allow students to take part in their jewelry classes from the comfort of their own homes and offices.
Thanks to Director Jenine Lepera Izzi’s focus on networking and building business relationships, the school is also an excellent resource for students to make connections with many influential professionals throughout the jewelry world.
– A – Z Photography for Jewelry Designers
– Advanced Rapid Rendering
– Business of Jewelry Design
– Buying Colored Gemstones
– Domestic & Global Jewelry Manufacturing
– Illustrator for Jewelry Design (2D)
– Increase your Jewelry Sales
– Jewelry Through the Decades
– Marketing & Branding Jewelry Designers
– Photo Editing & Retouching
– Photoshop Design Presentation
– Rapid Rendering
– Shaper Pro & Retoplogy
– Sketching & Watercolor in Photoshop
– Technical Drawing With Illustrator
– Understanding Jewelry CAD (3D)
– Unearthing Color for Designers
– Watercolor Techniques with Remy Rotenier
– Wine & Watches Workshop
– ZBrush for Sculpting